Welcome! We're glad you're here. We know you have a lot going on, so we hope this step-by-step checklist will help you understand what you need to know and do to enroll in your benefits—so you can be on your way to enjoying your new career adventure with us.
- Check out our benefits eligibility rules for employees and dependents.
- Watch these quick videos that summarize your plan options.
- Enroll in your health and welfare benefits within 31 days of your date of hire. If you don't enroll by your deadline, you'll receive default coverage, which is employee-only coverage in the:
- $300 Deductible medical plan
- Dental plan (Core option)
- Vision plan (Core option)
Be sure to review the benefits welcome guide to ensure you've completed all of your enrollment actions.
- Consider enrolling in PayPal's 401(k) Savings Plan. It's a great way to save for your future. PayPal will match 100% of your contribution up to 4% of your compensation. Both employee and PayPal contributions are immediately 100% vested. You may enroll in the 401(k) plan on the Friday following your date of hire.
Visit Your Benefits Resources™ (YBR)—PayPal’s personalized benefits portal and online enrollment system that makes enrolling fast and easy. The site is intuitive and simple to use. It has personalized information targeted to you, and tools to help you compare and choose your benefits.
You can log in to YBR directly from work or home.
- On the PayPal network? Go directly to YBR (@Work ).
- Off the PayPal network? Visit ybr.com/benefits/paypal (Log In ).
- New to the YBR site? The first time you log in, you’ll need to follow the prompts to create a user ID and password. Click “Are you a new user?” and follow the prompts to create a user ID and password.
- Did you forget your YBR password? If you’ve forgotten your user ID or password, click “Forgot User ID or Password?” to retrieve your user ID and reset your password.
You may also enroll over the phone by calling YBR Customer Service at 844-474-6641844-474-6641. Customer Care Specialists are available Monday through Friday between 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Pacific time. You'll need your password to enroll over the phone.
You can enroll in PayPal’s 401(k) Savings Plan on the Friday following your date of hire.
Look for the link to the 401(k) Savings Plan on Your Benefits ResourcesTM (YBR) (@Work | Log In ). It will take you directly to Schwab, PayPal’s 401(k) plan administrator, where you can enroll online and find more information about the plan.
You can also contact Schwab by calling the Schwab Plan Hotline at 800-724-7526.
You'll receive a confirmation statement that lists your benefit choices for 2018. Be sure to review it and contact YBR Customer Service at 844-474-6641 if anything is incorrect.
Payroll deductions for your share of the cost of your benefits will begin with the first paycheck following your enrollment.
Please note: The elections you make during your new hire enrollment will remain in effect until December 31, unless you have an IRS-defined qualified life event (see Changing your benefits) or become ineligible for benefits. Outside of these qualified events, your next opportunity to make changes to your benefits will be during our benefits Annual Enrollment period, which is held in the fall.
- The PayPal HMO health plans will issue you a new ID card if you are new to the plan.
- If you participate in one of the UnitedHealthcare plans, you'll receive a separate CVS/caremark pharmacy prescription ID card.
- The Delta Dental plan will issue two ID cards per plan participant.
- ID cards are not issued for the vision plan.
We're here to help. For questions about plans and enrollment, visit Your Benefits Resources™ (YBR) (@Work ) | (Log In ) and select the "live chat" feature, or contact YBR Customer Service at 844-474-6641844-474-6641. Customer Care Specialists are available Monday through Friday between 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Pacific time.