What you need to know
Having and raising a family is truly an adventure. Whether you’re planning a family, are a new parent, or preparing to return to work after a leave, you now have greater support from Cleo, a new benefit that helps you build confidence as a new parent with personalized support of a Cleo coach and educational programs.
New parents: Meet Cleo
Get expert guidance, advice, and information so you can parent with confidence. Cleo is available to all parents, regardless of your path to parenthood, including adoption and surrogacy. Cleo provides you with:
- Guidance from when you first discover the pregnancy or make a decision to adopt, through the baby’s first year. If you’re using a surrogate, support begins when you have a confirmed due date.
- Online virtual sessions or in-home sessions (where available) with a dedicated Cleo Guide who will be your point person throughout your journey. Cleo Guides have extensive experience working with families like yours and are experts in the issues and challenges you may face as you grow your family.
- Access to content in the app, one-on-one support through specialist sessions, and answers on a wide range of topics through virtual community workshops.
- Tailored recommendations based on your family’s needs.
- A holistic team that complements your OB/GYN or midwife, with a special eye toward work-life balance.
- 24/7 support through the unique Cleo messaging system.
Cleo services are confidential and are provided to you at no cost. Any personal information you share is strictly confidential and will only be accessed by your Cleo Guide and Cleo business administrators. Cleo will only provide aggregate data to PayPal, such as overall usage and feedback.
Ready to get started?
Answer a short questionnaire, and enroll using your PayPal work email.Download the mobile app