What you need to know
Gaining financial freedom is possible. A good place to start is ensuring you have enough money to cover all your expenses. With the Even financial wellness app, you can get an advance on money from your paycheck before pay day. So you don’t have to worry about late bill payments and fees, not being to afford the necessities, and avoid living paycheck to paycheck.
What is Even?
Even is an app you can download that gives you early access to up to 50% of the amount you’ve earned before your next paycheck. So you can organize and budget your money based on your bills and expenses, and sock away savings before your paycheck hits your checking account. This benefit is available to all U.S. employees at no cost to you.
Get the Even app today!
- Download the app: App store | Google Play
- Create an account. Note: Verification of your employment with PayPal may take up to a day.
- Watch for the push notification once you’ve been verified as a PayPal employee.
How it works
Once you download the Even app, you can synch it to your paycheck information and use the Instapay feature to access up to 50% of the amount you’ve earned before your next paycheck. The amount you withdraw can be sent to your bank account, or you can pick it up at a Walmart MoneyCenter. Plus, there are no hidden fees or interest on the funds you withdraw.
Why use Even?
Reaching financial goals can seem daunting, especially when you’re focused on covering day-to-day, monthly, or annual expenses. Even can:
- Detect your upcoming bills and guide you about how much you need to set aside for each—without making you do the math.
- Show you how much money you have left in your bank account before your next paycheck, after bills and savings.
- Help you reach your money goals with an automatic save option, so you can safely save small amounts of money from your paycheck in a separate FDIC-insured, Even-managed account.
Need help? Get support with just a tap.
All Even members have free, unlimited access to support when they have questions about the Even app. Just tap Support in the app’s main menu and type your message to them. Even’s Advisors are available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific Time and Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
If Even’s Advisors can’t resolve your payroll question, they will direct you to PayPal’s Payroll Call Center at 833-573-6042 for further assistance.
Provider contact information
Or tap Support in the app