What you need to know
Get convenient access to legal assistance when you need it, for $8 per paycheck. With MetLife Legal Plans, you have a network of more than 18,000 attorneys who can help you when you’re buying a home, planning for your family’s future, caring for aging parents, and other key moments in your life.
When can I enroll?
What do I get with the plan?
For just $8 per paycheck, MetLife Legal Plans give you:
- An experienced service team to match you with the right attorney.
- Experienced legal advice and representation, in person or by phone.
- In-court representation for covered legal matters.
- A digital estate planning option—a socially distant and safe way to create wills, living wills, and powers of attorney online in as little as 15 minutes! You can still choose to see an attorney in person to create these types of legal documents.
- No copays, deductibles, or claim forms when using a network attorney for covered matters.
Covered legal matters covered include:
Marital issues: Prenuptial agreements, name change, updating or creating estate planning documents
Family matters: Wills and estate planning documents, school and administrative hearings, adoption
Kids off to college: Security deposit assistance, reviewing leases, student loan debt assistance
Buying, selling, or renting: Review contracts and purchase agreements, preparing deeds, attending the closing of a home sale
Caring for aging parents: Review of Medicare/Medicaid documents, nursing home agreement, review of estate planning documents
Identity theft issues: Attorney consultation regarding potential creditor actions, assistance with contacting banks and creditors, attorney defense for identity theft issues
Interested in learning more? Visit info.legalplans.com and enter access code 6091045. Call 800-821-6400, Monday –Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.
Provider contact information
Group legal coverage
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET
Access code: 6091045