What you need to know
Stress. Depression. Financial difficulties. Life can be messy. The Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a confidential counselling and information services programme to assist you in coping with personal, work, financial, and legal issues. Whatever the problem, you can contact our EAP 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Two ways to get started
Call 0800 321 2345 or sign up online. Use access code: paypal.
You and your family are covered
You’re automatically enrolled in the EAP through VHI at no cost to you. You and your family members can receive up to 6 counselling sessions per issue, per year, for free.
Get even more sessions
Once you complete your 6 free sessions, additional sessions may be covered under your medical plan. These are provided in addition to any services you receive through your medical plan.
Referrals and more
Receive referrals for the care of a child or elderly family member, help with managing financial problems, and much more through EAP Counselling Concierge Services. Reach out to a specialist who can help you:
- Manage stress, anxiety, depression, and addiction
- Work through sexual identity
- Deal with trauma
- Handle relationship issues and divorce
- Develop your resilience
- Cope with illness and death
- Manage your finances and create a financial plan
- Access legal advice from a licenced attorney
- Address alcohol and/or drug abuse
- Find care for dependent adults or children
Whatever the problem, you can reach someone through the EAP anytime, anywhere.
Provider contact information
Employee Assistance Programme
(access code: paypal)