3 steps to get started
Enrolling is easy with Your Benefits Resources™ (YBR), PayPal’s personalized benefits and online enrollment site. YBR provides all the tools you’ll need to compare and choose your benefits.
On your computer:
- Visit Your Benefits ResourcesTM (YBR) (@Work) | (Log In).
- Create a user ID and password (if you’re new or haven’t already). Click “Are you a new user?” and follow the prompts to create a user ID and password.
- If you forget/need to reset your password, or need to retrieve your user ID, click “Forgot User ID or Password?”
Call 844-474-6641 to speak with YBR Customer Care Specialists. YBR Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time. You'll need your password to enroll over the phone.
Enroll in the 401(k)
You can enroll in PayPal’s 401(k) Savings Plan on the Friday following your date of hire.
On your computer:
After you enroll
You'll receive a confirmation statement that lists your benefit choices. Be sure to review it and contact YBR if anything is incorrect. Keep in mind:
- Payroll deductions for your benefits will begin with the first paycheck following your enrollment.
- The elections you make during your new hire enrollment will remain in effect until December 31, unless you have a qualified life event or become ineligible for benefits. Outside of these qualified events, your next opportunity to make changes to your benefits will be during our benefits Annual Enrollment, which is held in the fall.
Getting ID cards
- If you’ve enrolled in one of the UnitedHealthcare (UHC) plans, you'll receive a medical ID card and a separate CVS/caremark pharmacy prescription ID card in 7 to 10 business days.
- If you’ve enrolled in one of our HMO plans, you will receive an ID card (if a new member).
- You’ll receive two Delta Dental plan ID cards per plan participant.
- You won’t receive ID cards for the vision plan. Just give your name and Social Security number when you need to use your benefits.
- Need a replacement ID card for your medical or dental plan? Contact your plan administrator to request a new card.