WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Total wellness goes beyond feeling good and improving physical health—it also means building financial stability. Whether you are just starting your career, are in the middle of your career or nearing retirement, PayPal’s financial wellness program can provide information to help you establish goals and prepare for a financially sound future.
Update on RSM coaching services
We’re excited to announce new pre-recorded short “nano” training sessions. These are available on-demand for your viewing on the RSM portal and can be accessed anytime. These nano sessions are short, ranging from 2–20 minutes, and cover topics like budgeting, saving, retirement, inheritance planning, stock market changes, etc.
Coaching services with RSM are not available at this time. We will update this site once coaching services resume. You can find an abundance of financial training sessions available on the RSM portal, available 24/7, covering topics from taxes to basic financial education. All seminars contain general information only; RSM is not providing any tax, financial, or other advice.
How the coaching program works
PayPal has partnered with RSM to provide the Financial Wellness Coaching Program. RSM delivers knowledge and education through financial wellness seminars and unlimited access to one-on-one coaching to empower you to improve your financial wellness.
All services are provided at no cost to you. Your RSM financial coach will help you understand where you are today, how you see your financial future, and will help outline the steps you need to take to achieve financial wellness.
RSM financial wellness coaches can provide information based on your life stage to help you with practical questions to develop your financial goals, including:
- How am I doing financially?
- How can I save more or pay down my debt faster?
- How can I make the most of my benefits?
- How can I plan financially for major life changes?
- Am I on the right track in saving for retirement?
- How might my decisions impact my taxes?
- How can I protect my family with an inheritance plan and insurance?
- How do I reduce debt, including my student loans?
Ready to get started?
RSM’s combination of seminars and one-on-one coaching provides the opportunity for everyone to improve their financial wellness. Follow these steps to get started.
Step 1: Create your user profile on the RSM platform
- Go to https://rsmpaypal.com and register as a new user.
- Creating your profile will require your first and last name, your employee ID number and your PayPal email address.
- Your employee ID number can be found on the Bridge, under your employee profile (i.e., 00######).
Step 2: Register and attend a Financial Wellness Education Session
- To view the schedule of upcoming sessions, visit https://rsmpaypal.com.
- After you have accessed your user profile, select your initial education sessions.
Step 3: Access a Financial Wellness Coach
Once you’ve attended the financial wellness education sessions, you can begin your unlimited access to an RSM financial coach to begin developing your financial plan.